When it comes to sound financial planning advice, look to Shadforth Financial Group - our preferred provider for financial planning services.
Awarded Money Management Independent* 2013 Dealer Group of the year, Shadforth continues to be one of Australia’s leading financial advisory groups. Shadforth has been our trusted partner for over 9 years and their advisers are among the best qualified and highly awarded in the country. You can be sure the advice you receive will be in your best interest as Shadforth is not owned by a bank, insurance company or fund manager.
We’ve worked with Shadforth to introduce a responsible investment option for bankmecu super investors. From early 2014, you’ll have access to the actively managed Perpetual Wholesale Ethical SRI Fund that invests in shares of socially responsible companies. Now that’s responsible investing.
Click here for more fund information - Perpetual Wholesale Ethical SRI Fund
If you’re looking for responsible investment options or someone to talk to about your financial advice needs, Shadforth has a solution for you. They offer advice for everyone, whether you have complex or simple financial affairs. Financial assistance areas include:
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Wealth accumulation and investment strategies
- Effective tax management
- Savings plans and education funding
- Maximising social security entitlements
- Redundancies and rollovers
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Insurance cover
- Gifts and inheritances
- Philanthropic advice
- Cash-Flow modelling
- Free financial education seminars
Useful tools and resources
Help when you need it most
If you’d like to discuss your own situation, take advantage of Shadforth’s obligation-free appointment or telephone consultation.
For more information or to speak with an adviser, please contact bankmecu’s Insurance & Wealth Team on 132 888 or visit your local service-centre.
* The award recognises that Shadforth is not owned by a financial institution such as a bank or life insurance company. Shadforth is a wholly owned subsidiary of SFG Australia Limited (SFGA). SFGA is a leading non-aligned client focused financial advice and end-to-end wealth management firm listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: SFW).