Here’s your chance to WIN AUD $5,000 holiday spending money from Access Prepaid Australia1 when you use Multi-currency Cash PassportTM.
Cash Passports are the responsible way to manage travel money. Their benefits are:
- Convenient – local currency, one card
- Adaptable – load the card as often as you like
- Protected – chip and pin protected & 24/7 global assistance
It’s really easy to enter. Simply load or reload a Multi-currency Cash PassportTM in your bankmecu Service Centre between 1st May & 31st July 2013 with over AUD $1,000 to be automatically entered into the draw to WIN.
A prize winner will be drawn each month the competition is running for:
- For entries in May, winner will be drawn on 6 June 2013 and notified by 20 June 2013
- For entries in June, the winner will be drawn on 4 July 2013 and notified by 18 July 2013
- For entries in July, the winner will be drawn on 5 August 2013 and notified by 20 August 2013
For full competition terms and conditions visit www.cashpassport.com/multi.
1. Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/13/01653, ACT: TP 13/00798, SA: T13/388