simply pre-pay and go!
The Mulit-currency Cash Passport is a great way to travel overseas with money.
key features and benefits
- International ATM Transactions Fee FREE1
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card2
- Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
- Access local currency from over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide
- Accepted at over 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®
- Lock in your rate3 for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via “My Account” at cashpassport.com.au/multi
- Not linked to your personal bank account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world#
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips
- Cards activated for use within 2 business hours
24/7 global emergency assistance
Customer support is available 24 hours a day through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash4 to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is set out below and is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, the customer can seek assistance on-line by visiting cashpassport.com.au/multi.
|Country||Phone Number||Country||Phone Number|
||1800 889 040
||01 800 123 4847
||0800 293 496
||0800 022 8308
||8 (wait for second dial tone) 800 441 (operator call collect to 01733 457816)
||0800 891 7948
||1800 1442 0092
||1 888 713 3424
||800 880 432
||10 800 744 1099
||800 844 0999
||10800 441 0146
||800 4411 256
||01 800 944 2898
||0800 99 0517
||0800 1800 756
||00 800 4413 1396
||0800 563 428
||001 800 442 056
||800 044 0089
||180 944 1393
||800 784 451
||810 0441 (operator call collect to 01733 457816)
||00531 78 0167
||1 888 713 3424
||00308 442 0106
||All other countries
||Reverse charge to (1) 954 838 8294
||1800 80 7338
Cash Passport – retrieving any balance of funds left on the card on your return
To retrieve the remaining balance on the card, simply complete the Cash Passport Encashment Authorisation Form located at cashpassport.com.au/multi and fax to 03 9282 0320
Cash outs are processed within 2 business days. Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD prior to crediting to the customers bank account.
Or simply access funds via a local MasterCard ATM.
hints & tips
Cash Passport On-line - cashpassport.com.au/multi
You can access all your account information at cashpassport.com.au/multi This includes:
- Obtaining card balances and statements
- Locating the nearest MasterCard ATM
- Travel budgeting tips
terms & conditions
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at cashpassport.com.au/multi before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard
1. Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
2. Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check cashpassport.com.au/multi for the latest currencies supported.
3. “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
4. Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours.