bankmecu and many community sector organisations, including schools share a sense of common purpose and values.
This is why bankmecu works with the community sector to develop financial products and services that meet their needs.
Consistent with bankmecu’s responsible approach to banking bankmecu supports the community sector in the following ways:
- Providing a responsible, secure and competitive return on your savings and investments.
- Offering you your very own community banking manager, who will take the time to learn about your organisation and always be there to assist.
- Offering access to our Personal Banking team who are on hand to assist with the day-to-day banking needs of your organisation.
- Actively engaging with you to understand how we can invest your funds in ways that address a host of contemporary economic, social and environmental issues.
- Investing up to 4 per cent of bankmecu’s after tax profit in community projects, which are making a positive, measurable and sustainable difference to society. Click here to find out more information on our Community Investment Program.
Explore our website to learn more about bankmecu’s relationship with the community sector, and then get in touch with one of our Community Banking Managers who will be happy to answer your questions.
National Community Banking Manager