Now you can save money and the environment with a premium quality goGreen® Home Loan designed to encourage people to purchase, construct or renovate homes which are more energy efficient. Going green has never been so easy. The goGreen® Home Loan is available to finance homes rating 7 stars or more according to the Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) which is managed by the Department of Climate Change. The rating scheme has an important role to play in helping us achieve more sustainable buildings.
Terms & Conditions
* The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
IMPORTANT: The Comparison Rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees, early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
1. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on application. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.
2. bankmecu offsets an equivalent amount of land as is being constructed on into the bankmecu Conservation Landbank in accordance with the land management plan developed and implemented by Landcare Australia and overseen by Trust for Nature. Carbon sequestered from these trees is monitored and reported by Landcare CarbonSMART. Homes constructed on large lots of land such as hobby farms will be offset according to the amount of land occupied by the dwelling.
3. Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 80% (Eco-Pause) applies. Full conditions available from bankmecu.
4. The goGreen Home Loan rate is only avilable to homes with a 7+ star rating (according to the Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme)